Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OPI California Raspberry

So I put this on last night, then this morning I set up my new tv. Screws+perfectly painted nails=chipping. It's not bad, but it's not as flawless as it could be. And between the time I painted my nails and taking a picture of it, I swapped this polish with my best friend for a similar, but more shimmery and redder polish. So... Pretend I'm holding a bottle? Hahaha.

As usual, click pictures to see in hi-res.




This is a very interesting polish. It's a blue based pink/red. In lower lights, this looks dark pink, but in brighter lights, it looks red. It kinda looks really crappy on me because I've got so much yellow in my skin so I swapped it away.

This is the usual two coats but it was opaque in one. Very rich colours, went on very smooth. But I didn't bother with cleanup as I didn't really like the colour. I wish it stayed that gorgeous red when I bought it at the salon. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.