Thursday, October 22, 2009

OPI DS Illuminate

I'm trying out all my Designer Series polishes. Completely addicted to them. Gah, I loves me some sparkly. This is a brown polish with slight red undertones. There's also green shimmer in there, but I just can't capture it. Getting pictures of this polish was a massive pain. I just couldn't capture all the different colours. Definitely click the pictures to see the larger versions.

This was taken in artificial light.


This in sunlight.


This is three coats of colour. I totally screwed up on a finger and required the third coat. But it's good to go in two. When I look at this, I think green milk chocolate. Hahaha. Ya know... That makes me think of mint Aero. Mint+chocolate=greatest partnering ever. Hmmm, is there a black polish with green shimmer out there? I wonder what that'd look like.

Anyhow, yes, I really love the polish, but I'm not sure if it actually looks good on me. As with all the DS polishes, application was good, still love the pro wide brush, don't know how I ever lived without it.

2 comments:

  1. I just got this colour a couple of weeks ago, and haven't tried it yet! BUUUUUUTTTT...seeing your photos of the polish, i will apply it in a couple of minutes. Haha. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.