Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad

This is one of those colours that I picked up and could not put down. I literally felt pain when I even considered the idea of not buying it. It was $12, the most expensive polish I own, one heck of a lot when you're jobless. But again, pain at the idea of not getting it.

It's a black nail polish with very fine red shimmer. Or a very very dark red. Absolutely love this colour. Despite how dark it is, even indoors at night, you can tell it has a red soul and doesn't look completely black.

This is two coats with base coat and top coat. It went on a bit thick, and the brush is smaller than normal OPI brushes. But overall, the application was good. All the mistakes are my own. Sorry about photo quality though. I suck with a camera.

Edit 1/6/2010: Since I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I went back and redid the swatch for this. Still two coats but no top coat this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.