Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Essie Aruba Blue

Man, work did a number on my hands. Ignore the skin on my ring and middle fingers. They are so trashed. Anyhow, this is Aruba Blue. *Loves* Blue creme with blue shimmer. So perdy.


Essie Aruba Blue


I will do my best to grab a sunlight pic tomorrow, but here's a flash pic for now. This polish is ridiculously shiny. This is without top coat. It's highly pigmented which has resulted in a thicker polish. So it's a bit goopy. Not too bad though, I've dealt with worse. It was opaque in one coat, but for full blueness, you need two.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the earlier comments, but I really love the colour. I can't wait to see it in sunlight. May we get sunshine tomorrow. I also wonder how this compares to OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue.

*Says in a sing-song voice* Seven more days until December. Hehehehe.

Edit: Daylight pics!



2 comments:

  1. That is soooo purdy! I'd rather have a slightly too thick polish than a way too thin one, you can thin thick ones, with thin ones they make a mess and take forever to get opaque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a good point. And this one wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.