Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City

I have found my perfect green. It's flipping beautiful and brings a tear to my eye. This is a green jelly with green shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's got the perfect balance of yellow and blue. Just... I'm speechless. Please, please click the picture to see it in higher resolution.



Because this is a jelly it's pretty sheer. It required three coats for full impact. But for the colour it's so worth it. I can't get over how perfect this green is. Just... wowsers. Alright, yes, um, what else did I want to say? Other than sheerness application is good. I'm glad to say this is still available wherever you can find the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes. This is $2 of perfection.

Edit 11/7/09: Here are some more pictures just because I can't get over how beautiful this polish is. It didn't fully dry before bed, so you're going to see sheet marks.



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'll have to try this shade! Those Xtreme wears are surprisingly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes they are. And they're still easy to find too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.