Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OPI Charmed by a Snake

I got these done yesterday but I didn't get home until 11:00. So I left them until today. Sorry about that. But pick-my-polish officially begins! Whee!

Pants' pick

Charmed by a Snake is a light brown with gold shimmer. Very warm. It really does make me think of a snake. I'm not sure how, but it does.





This is two coats and goes on wicked smooth. Sadly, I don't like the colour on me. I think it's just too warm for my already yellow skin tone. I had the same issue with OPI DS Illuminate.

To participate in pick-my-polish month, please go here.

8 comments:

  1. oh i love this one! i think i might actually like it on my nails!

    good color, H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mels! I really liked this colour before I put it on. Too bad it just didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh...Never thought of it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish. Wearing a silk jacket to a wedding that is a light bronze and color goes beautiful. I am a black female with olive color skin so looks great I have this on gel nails and does not have an overbundant shimmer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've probably got the perfect skin tone to pull this off. Just not for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.