Thursday, December 3, 2009

OPI I Only Drink Champagne

The second polish pick for the month by Katjo.

I Only Drink Champagne is a sheer light champagne gold frost. It's so perdysome. I really love this colour. In some lights it looks like a soft off-white, in others it looks like a light gold. Just fantastic. There is also a slight pink/green shimmer which adds a wee bit o' oompf.









This is three coats of colour. You could probably just do two for a nice even sheer look. Although at three, you can still see a bit of nail line. I was going to leave it at two, but I wanted to cover up my poor yellowed nails. I can not wait until they grow out. Just ick. As usual for OPIs, great application. But as I said above, it is sheer. So if you don't like smile lines, this may not be the polish for you.

For details and to participate in pick-my-polish month, please go here.

6 comments:

  1. I love this color on you. On me it looks well ... ugly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yeah, there are so many times I wish I could wear everything. I always see so many colours that I just love but know I won't be able to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. A nothing-colour. Bring on the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, that's funny because you requested a green creme with no bling at all. BUT flying dragon comes up next, should be blingy then. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.