Friday, December 11, 2009

OPI Sand in My Suit

Mels' pick.

Sand in My Suit is a beige nude with lots of shimmer. When I first bought this polish I thought it'd be really boring but it's not. The shimmer gives it extra dimension and keeps it from looking like gross paint in your fingers. These pictures are done in artificial light. We definitely aren't getting any sunlight here in Calgary for a few days.





This is two coats. I made so many mistakes trying to get this damn thing swatched. I redid the mani three times. Ugh. Anyhow, you'll still see nail lines at two coats. But I think it's more than adequate. As usual, smooth easy application.

I can't wait until that knick on my finger heals.

4 comments:

  1. I really like it. And totally work appropriate which is nice if I worked in an office. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this be my pick! more yellow than i thought but not bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a possibility that the yellow is just bad lighting on my part. I really wish I could have gotten sunlight pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.