For the past three or so weeks StBF has been picking out my nail polish and I have to admit, it's been a lot of fun. I really look forward to seeing what she picks and leaving her with the tough choice of which polish to wear next has been pretty win. So for this month, I'm going to extend the pick-my-polish to you guys. Each of you get to choose one polish that I will wear and swatch in the order it was picked. So anything that has 'N' under the swatched column in the spreadsheet is up for picking.** And if this turns out to be a success, I wouldn't mind extending it indefinitely. Just comment on this entry with the polish you want to see.
Find the list HERE.
So I already have six picks lined up from my friends because I was worried no one was going to pick anything and I was worried that that would start me on a slow but steady decline into depression and then six months from now I would be standing on the roof of my work looking down at various shoppers, firemen, and policemen as I contemplate how much of a failure I am because no one had any interest in picking my polish. So... Yeah, it just seemed like a good idea. And it would give you guys time to pick.
Currently the list is:
1) OPI Charmed by a Snake (Pants)
2) OPI I Only Drink Champagne (Katjo)
3) OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue (Kimber)
4) China Glaze Flying Dragon (Chey)
5) OPI Sand in My Suit (Mels)
6) Sally Hansen Valentino (Jenel)
7) OPI Mauving to Manitoba (Small Town Gal)
8) Sally Hansen Crushed Velvet (Colette)
9) Orly Enchanted Forest (jaljen)
10) Sally Hansen Gunmetal (fishgirl182)
11) OPI Russian Navy (Mary Beth)
12) OPI Concerto in Copper (PolishPig)
13) China Glaze Prize Winning Mare (Kelsea)
14) China Glaze Gussied Up Green (Brandi)
15) OPI DS Classic (Antonea)
16) OPI She's Golden (Lianne)
**A couple of these have already been swatched, but I wouldn't mind redoing them as they were crappy to begin with. There have also been a few polishes reserved for Christmas.
Edit 1/1/10: I am no longer taking picks. Stay tuned for round two.