Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sally Hansen Valentino

Jenel's pick!

This is a dark brown polish with predominantly gold shimmer. There's also a wee bit o' pink and green shimmer in there. Holy, I love this dark chocolate colour. It actually really reminds me of the Nubar Chocolate Truffles collection.





This is two coats and one coat of Poshe top coat. Goes on really smooth. Found that the brush was a bit long though, made control just slightly harder than I'm used to. But not a big deal. Overall, if you like browns, or dark colours, definitely give this one a try. But I've been told these guys are rare.

Anyhow, my brain is broken, if you want to know more about the polish, just ask. That's all for now, darlins'.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely color! Too bad that browns look meh on me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's really too bad. I love brown polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this color looks amazing! it's the best shade of brown i've seen. no wonder they call it Valentino! i wish i could find this in stores :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely nice. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.