Monday, January 18, 2010

OPI DS Classic

Antonea's pick.

Bah, I just don't ever learn. I can't pull off colours like this, but I just keep getting them. Classic is a light brown holographic shimmer. Totally doesn't work with my skin tone. *Sad face*





This is three coats, no top coat. There really isn't much to say that hasn't been said about the Designer Series polishes. They apply great. This one is a wee bit sheer, so I added one extra coat for full coverage, but it's totally wearable at two.

Only one more pick left in pick my polish. I can't believe it. If anyone is interested in another pick my polish month, please let me know. I'll probably do one again, but if you guys aren't really interested, I'll wait until next year or something to do another PMP month.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color, but I probably would never wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it looks great, just too bad it doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks pretty good on you! I really love this nail polish, it's great for whatever occasion.

    Check out my swatches with stamping on top;

    http://sp4rklingnails.blogspot.com/2011/05/3-opi-ds-classic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i buy this? i love it, but i live in norway and i don't know where to get a hold of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could try ebay. But I really don't have any idea how you'd get a hold of it in Norway. Possibly try wherever you get OPI polish?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.