Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sally Hansen Gunmetal

fishgirl182's pick.

*Blithers* This is one of those colours that I bought on impuse, then regretted buying because I thought I wouldn't like it, and then fell in love with after wearing it. It's just absolutely amazing. Omg, I can't stop looking at it. The polish is perfectly named, it definitely looks like gunmetal in my opinion, and it reminds me of this picture (Source) Gunmetal is a frosted bluish gunmetal grey. It'll look more or less blue depending on the light.



Picture is with flash in artificial light. Two coats and it's perfect. I like how it's a frost, but has almost no brush strokes. I also like how they now have a flat brush. It's not wide like the OPIs, but it just feels like it has better control. I didn't have to do any cleanup.

This is still on shelves in their regular collection so I highly recommend picking it up.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks, I almost don't want to take it off to swatch the next colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for swatching this. i was obsessed with finding a gunmetal grey a few years back when it was a lot harder to find. i think this one is pretty awesome and will definitely pick it up on my next drugstore run. it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, totally get it. It is an amazing polish and for the price, definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.