Saturday, February 20, 2010

OPI Glamour Game

I did three swatches of this polish. Each time something happened. Seriously, if that last time didn't turn out, I would have just given up because this is a three coater and frankly, I love it too much to keep wasting it on swatches.

Glamour Game is from the 2008 Holiday in Toyland collection. When I got this, I had no idea what colour it was. In the bottle it's a pewter grey polish with gold glitter. On the nail it's a light champagne gold frost with a grey undertone. I think it's a fantastic understated colour and totally unique.

Just an FYI, I didn't bother with the bright direct sunlight pic. It was just too much and overwhelmed the polish. So here are two natural light pics and one lower light pic for you guys.







This is three coats. I was sick and did a crappy job removing my old polish and painting. I make no apologies this time. Anyhow, at three coats there was still VNL. But it's only really noticeable when you look close or in bright light. I actually wouldn't have minded doing only two coats. It's got a great goldie, greyish-nude look with some pink showing through. No issues formula wise, just a bit streaky as it is a frost, but I didn't really notice.

Anyhow, I'm totally preoccupied with my ads. They are boring. Why can't I get some of those ads for the cute Japanese online shops? You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that oooze kawaii stuff. I used to always click those and just waste hours looking at the stuff.

6 comments:

  1. cho kawaii, ne?
    i lived in nihon for two years so i quickly got used to all the 'cuteness'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Japanese means nothing to me. Lol, I'm chinese. And omg, was it cute overload over there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one too and I love it! I think the streakiness lends to the brushed metal look which I totally love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I don't find the streaks all that bad at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.