Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sally Hansen Fashion Forward

OMFG Canada won gold in mens hockey!!!! And Canada also breaks the record for the most gold won by any country in any Winter Games with this gold medal. Whooooooo!!! *Throws arms up in the air and cheers* *Jumps around like a maniac* *Screams*

*Coughs* *Straightens clothes* *Calms down* Now back to nail polish.

Fashion Forward is a dark purple with blue shimmer. This homie is definitely a blurple, but it's slightly more purple than the pics.





Two coats, no topcoat. Good formula, good application, no issues.

Edit: Generally, I would change the picture of the moment along with this post, but that fox is just too cute. I have to leave it up for a little bit longer.

11 comments:

  1. *Nods* I just wish I could have done a better job at capturing the true colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad Canada won for hockey, it just wouldn't have been right if they hadn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. I think if we hadn't won, people all over Canada would have considered the Olympics all sorts of fail despite what all the athletes in the other sports accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice color. And I don't blame you for leaving that fox up extra long - he's just so...pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm that looks awesome! It reminds me of blueberry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is such a beautiful colour! It looks great on you! And congratulations to Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. origami: I absolutely love that little fox.

    Skulda: Hahaha, really? I would have never thought of that.

    Musicalhouses: Thanks dear!

    Jackie S.: Sure is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.