Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update Fail

Yeah, I'm completely made of update fail. I've actually been sick as a dog since February 13th. Which isn't an entirely good excuse because last week I was so sick that I couldn't leave the house. So I just ended up updating like a maniac. But I think this last week or so has really caught up with me. I just feel exhausted. So I'm just gonna take a tiny break until I feel better. But I do have a tiny semi-update for you. Up along the top I created an about me page (for anyone who's curious who I am), a FAQ (that might be helpful for fellow Canadian polish addicts), and I also stuck my Twitter into a page. My sidebar was getting a bit cluttered. And when I get back, you guys can look forward to reviews of:
-Sally Hansen American Beauty
-Sally Hansen Fashion Forward
-OPI Hollywood Blonde
-Sally Hansen Passion Plum
-OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Suede
-OPI Your Royal Shyness
-The Colour Workshop Unnamed polish

After those, I might also roll out another round of pick my polish. So, see you guys in a bit!

And I leave you with a little picture of a pin I bought for a friend. I think it's very pretty. Too bad I didn't bother with any lighting for this. The colours are much nicer than the picture suggests.

19 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I've got a nasty flu bug too.I feel so gross. I'm starting to have trouble finding my boot straps. Sniff Sniff....
    Could you pass the puff's with lotion please.
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you know what? I NEED to try that tissue. I've been blowing my nose like crazy for a week now and I have yet to try that stuff. Everyone tells me it's amazing but I just keep forgetting to get it every time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hope you get better too! It's just the ickiest thing to have a cold/flu when there's stuff you want to do! Get plenty of rest, water and veggie soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, também estive cerca de duas semanas doente, agora já melhorei, mas a tosse ainda permace. Desejo-lhe rápidas melhoras, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete
  5. SeeingSunshine: Yeah, and I've also got midterms coming up. =( But yeah, getting lots of water. No veggie soup though.

    Dudis: I'm sorry, I don't understand any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puffs is the bomb!
    And some Vic's up your nose wont hurt either.
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky for me the nose runny-ness has more or less abated. Now it's the cough that I'm trying to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaw, i hope you feel better, seems a lot of people don't feel so good... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon. Coughs do tend to persist, don't they.
    I love that badge. I'm British but I went on holiday to Canada this year and loved it. Enamel is a wonderful "material" and I bought some wooden Inukshuk drinks mats as a souvenir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon hun, so we can be hunting nail polishes all around Canada :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! I hopw you'll be feeling better soon... 'Tis the flu season, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take some rest and take big care of yourself, dear! Come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thess: Oh it is definitely cold and flu season.

    jaljen: Yes, they do. I've had this cough for almost two weeks now. But it looks like it might be almost gone. Very exciting. And I love that pin. I think it just looks great.

    Halifax: Omg, yeeeees.

    Cailley: Thanks dear. =)

    jellynat: Thankya darlin'. I think I might just post out of pure boredom. It sucks being stuck at home all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. late to the party, but i hope you feel better!!!

    xoxo

    jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankya! I'm definitely getting better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel a whole lot better! Being sick totally SUCKS.
    Those lotiony Puffs certainly are the bomb, but don't ever accidentally wipe your glasses off with them. Baaad, epic fail. Harumph.
    And I know this is gonna sound counterintuitive, but if your nose is stuffy, (OR runny!) 'Simply Saline' nasal spray works absolute WONDERS, I swear. There's no chemicals, it's just salt water, but it seems to return things to normal in there. I hear the heavenly chorus every time I use it... =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha, omg, I could see how lotiony tissues and glasses would not mix. And I'll try that saline solution for next time. I'm actually allll better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.