Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Spam

I don't have anything new for you, so I figured I'd just spam you. Good plan? Y/N?

Oh, but I did update my FAQ with a link to a spreadsheet that has all the nail polishes I own listed. It's not complete, I'm not done collections and finishes, and I just bought three new polishes that aren't on that yet. (One of those is MAC Blue India.) But if you're interested, you can check that out on my FAQ page or HERE.

In other news, Niki, my 100 follower giveaway winner, has begun swatching some of the polishes she won, you can see that here.

And now have some spam. Some of these are old, so... forgive the bad lighting and such. If you want to read more about any of these polishes, you can just use the search tool on my sidebar.





















10 comments:

  1. I love your Green Spam!
    Nice collection!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a good plan!!I loved all of them that you showed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with green spam! Haha, I just love some green. Obviously! These are all gorgeous, and I really, really want that Gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo Seriously Hip is seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Rimmel Camouflage. I periodically forget about you, and then some wonderful nail-blogger posts your pretty picture and I'm smitten all over again!

    Mac seriously hip reminds me of a Sally Hansen I have, though I think it leans a bit more towards the brown than the green. Such an interesting color.

    I have been lemming after Orly's Enchanted forest, China Glaze's Gussied up green, and Gosh's Golden Dragon ever since I saw them. Not to mention Essie's Mint Candy apple, which I recently purchased and wore immediately. Lovely.

    *this is me ignoring the sally hansen PR polish that broke my heart by not being mine* Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I love that last comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe. One day that polish will be mine, oh yes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.