Monday, March 1, 2010

Illamasqua Nail Competition Entry

To read about the competition, click here. Originally I wasn't going to enter due to the realization that my dream polish was actually Essie Starry Starry Night. But then I was randomly flipping through pictures and found inspiration. So here is my entry:



I would love to see a mossy green jelly with gold glitter. So often the idea of moss, trees and earth is thought of as dirty, gritty, and heavy. I want a mossy polish that just screams delicate, beautiful, airy, and elegant with a touch of whimsy like this picture.

11 comments:

  1. I would buy that! I love that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skulda: I'm happy to hear that. I wasn't sure if it was only attractive in my head.

    April and Ashley: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely - that picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea. I entered too, maybe we both win. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm happy to hear you like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and great picture!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankya! And sadly, I have no idea where I got that picture so I can't give the creator credit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.