Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tagalicious

*Facepalm* So I am the biggest space case ever. Natalie over at On Beauty and Polish tagged me for a Best Blog Award the day before. Which is super awesome-possum. But I just about totally forgot to write about it. So here it is.



The rules of the award tag are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog, with the name of the person who has given you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


My nods are (I have no idea who's been nominated before, so forgive me if you have):
1) Kaz at Pretty Random
2) Nathalie at jellynat
3) Alexa at Lextard
4) MeganChair at Little Music Boxes
5) SeeingSunshine at How Doth the Little Crocodile
6) Gladys at Nail Fanatic
7) Nihrida at Nihrida's Blog
8) Nora at Nail of the Week
9) AllYouDesire at AllYouDesire
10) Manatee Mama at Manicured Manatee
11) Sara at Daily Polish
12) Féline at alizarine claws
13) Michelle at The Lacquer Files
14) Michèle at Lacquerized
15) Stephanie and Betsy at Short 'n Chic
16) Janimal and Angel at Polish Wasteland (So I totally edited this in because I can't believe I forgot them. But I justify the edit because I just realized Nihrida was already nominated. Hehehe.)

Wow, that is one heck of a list. I would have more, but I ran out of spots. So if that's not enough blogs for you, totally check out my blog roll. Amazing ladies on that list.

And one more tag. The 10 things that make you happy tag. From Toxin at Toxic Lipstick. That is another blog you guys should be checking out. =)

1) My friends and family. Some of them may get annoying *cough* StBF *cough* but I wouldn't know what I would do without them. They keep me sane and make sure I don't cross the street without looking.

2) The mountains. I've been so blessed with where I live. Right at the base of the mountains. I've got this gorgeous view every time I drive out of my neighbourhood.

3) Costco chicken. For any of you that have access to a Costco, get their chicken. Sooooo good. HAHAHAHA.

4) Fresh air. I love it when I walk outside, take a deep breath and everything is fresh and new.

5) Chinooks. For anyone who doesn't know what this is, click here. They make Calgary winters so mild. So I really don't have anything to complain about when winter time rolls around.

6) Coffee. I don't think this actually makes me happy, it's probably just the caffeine. But that first sip every morning is joy.

7) Reading. To be able to just curl up with a book on a lazy afternoon is love.

8) DVDs. I have serious issues watching regular TV because my attention span is too short for commercials. But shows on DVD are awesome. I love just sitting at home and watching DVDs, TV shows or movies.

9) Music. When it comes right down to it, I have crappy taste in music. But that doesn't stop what I listen to from making me happy.

10) Learning. This is totally dorky, but I love learning new things. It's why I spend hours and hours in a museum. I'm an unpaid intern, but the stories I get from all the people I work with makes up for the lack of money and serious grunt work. Although money would be pretty sweet.

I'm not going to tag anyone else as it appears a lot of you have done it. But hope you've enjoyed this!

3 comments:

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.