Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Rec

Hi all. I just wanted to share a blog that you guys might be interested in. It's about the weird and interesting things Asians do. This is written by a friend. The blog focuses on the unique, shocking, and amusing. Not to mention the Asian ripoff songs. I find it really entertaining. So give it a looksee.

Degenerasian

And if you guys have suggestions or links to interesting Asian related articles, definitely give her an email. I'm think she's always looking for more interesting stuff to post.

4 comments:

  1. A friend of mine was showing me a smilier blog called something like "discrasian" run by two girls... do you know it?
    I'll have to have a look at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out the blog, really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tagged you for the sunshine award
    http://my-little-world-of-polish-by-lilynail.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.