Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just a little this and that

'Lo darlings. Just some random things to share with you until I start wearing polish again. First off, if you haven't already done so, go pick a polish that you want to see. You can do that here.

Next, I was at Aldo today and found they sold nail polish. I didn't have my camera with me, so I can't show you what colours they have. But it's seven colours and one clear. There are two pink cremes, two red cremes, a purple creme, a blue creme, and a turquoise shimmer. I bought the turquoise. It's called Poolside in Malibu. I hope the gold shimmer in the bottle shows up on the nail. The polishes are $6 CAD. If anyone really wants to see swatches of this, you could pick it here. Just sayin'. Lol.



It's a bit dark, but it's colour accurate. I didn't manage to capture the shimmer though.

*Looks at entry* I'm pretty verbose aren't I? *Sigh* Why couldn't I ever manage to channel that into papers?

Anyhow, I got a cat. I belong in the nail polish circle now. Hahahaha. No, it's a plush siamese cat, very cute. Have a looksee.



It doesn't have a name yet. I'm totally open to suggestions.

That's it for now. Oh, I've also added some new polishes to the spreadsheet for anyone that's interested.

13 comments:

  1. Name him after one of your favorite polishes!


    P.S. The captcha just called my a boogr. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool polish. *sigh* Another retail store with it's own polish brand. I complain yet I know I'll probably buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love this polish! I want to see it on nails. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how close this polish is to AA's Peacock? I think they look pretty similar in the bottle (though I'm going from memory for Peacock). Did you find them in the shoe store or the accessory store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er, I missed the part about the gold shimmer so I guess it can't be quite the same as Peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I found them in the shoe store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. spifftiff88: Yes indeedy it's from Claire's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I totally went and picked this polish up. Your blog is just no good for my wallet. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.