Friday, May 14, 2010

Flipping my freaking lid

Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow is getting SUEDE-fied!!

Got this from P'ssion. No idea if it's true or not. But if it is true, so excited.



Please check out the source for more info.

I wonder why a suede polish has never been done with gold shimmer though. Wouldn't that look freaking wicked with the green?

Wonder how close to Zoya Veruschka it'd look too.

And why does OPI insist on re-using names when matte and suede polishes never look the same as their name-sakes?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for posting this! From the pick, I thought it looked like they made Jade Is the New Black into Suede, but I guess they have to continue the trend of the original polish color not matching the suede version. (And gold shimmer would be pretty cool. Too bad there is no polish like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently from the pics, doesn't look like Jade, but it also doesn't look anything like Aragon. And wouldn't a gold shimmer suede look awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skulda: LMAO. I had the exact same reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the suedes... but I'm definitely getting this color. I'll wear a top coat over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIKE!!!!! Can we have a "Like" button for bloggers, too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polish Hoarder: Exactly. I almost never wear any of the suedes alone.

    Lily: Agreed.

    Lady: Yes, we need a like button. It'd be awesome. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.