Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Models Own Green Grass

Alisa's pick.

So far, looks like my nails are back to normal. So back to normal for the bloggy.

Green grass is a yellow leaning green creme-jelly. And it totally looks like I have turf on my fingers. This is way too yellow for my skin tone, though. I'm not feeling it at all. And considering how Models own has a tendency to chip, I don't expect this mani to last long.



Two coats with TC. Probably could have used three, but like I said, I wasn't expecting to wear this for long, so I didn't bother with a third coat or cleanup. This polish applied nice and smooth though. And the smell wasn't all that bad. Just an FYI, I totally put on lotion before I took the pic, so I hope that doesn't mess with how it looks.

9 comments:

  1. I lem that colour!!! O.O; I'm sorry you don't like it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm totally sitting here staring at it and I think it's slowly growing on me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...like grass? ^.^
    *giggles and runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...HAHAHA. That is flipping awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this on you! I've never tried a Models Own polish before...do they have a history of being especially stinky or something?

    Oh, speaking of greens, did you get a chance to try that Maybelline I sent? I hope you likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look like I have lobster hands. =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this colour. I'm a sucker for greens and this is such a unique one. Lobster hands or not I think it's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh wow! It looks like a cross between Illamasqua Smash & Elope! I'll have to pick this up next time I order!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alisa: I totally have to give it unique points. A grass green jelly.

    Kaz: Actually, yeah, I think you're right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.