Wednesday, June 30, 2010

American Apparel Factory Grey

I believe this is origami's third pick.

Factory Grey is a grey creme. Lol, yeah, that's about all there is to it. Well, there is a slight pink thing going on with it. That might just be my skin reflecting off it though. I originally didn't like it much but it grew on me. Sorry for my index and ring fingers. On my index finger there was barely any top coat on the brush so it ended up scraping it. And on my ring finger, I was moving my chair up and accidentally wiped some of it off on the chair.



Two coats with top coat. My Poshe is so dead and dying. Anyway, this is very close to a one coater. I am just continually impressed by American Apparel's formula.

Pic of the Moment: Here's a pic that StBFF took of all the manicures I did last Saturday. One of the ladies whose nails I did left early. And bottom right corner with the french mani and konading is StBFF's hands.

9 comments:

  1. How awesome you did all of these nails! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool.

    I'm not sure who has or hasn't entered BUT I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed at your manicuring skillz. I cannot do someone else's nails to save my liiiiife.

    I got your package today. If you were on Gchat right now I would have raved at you about it. I love the polishes. I love them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait wait wait! I arrive in about..... 20 hours for you to make my nails. <3

    Last time someone did my nails was when I was 5 years old. Oh long long ago. I was bugging my mum to have her berry red Avon polish on my (horrible chewed) nails. That was heaven on Earth when she was saying yes. Jeez, do you imagine a 5 years old little girl with red nail polish? :D

    I love grey... but beside Essie "Chinchilly" I haven't truly gone into it. There are too many colors to wear and not enough days, not enough hands and not enough feet.

    (what is the red the lady is wearing just above StBFF?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a great job, and such a cute pic too!

    I'm new on the polish block, check out my blog if you'd like: ohmypolish.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nails 4 Stars: Thanks!

    susies1955: I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up!

    Lily nail: It's a pretty good grey.

    Stephanie: I took this class called personal images in high school that taught you how to do manis. So it wasn't too bad.

    jellynat: If you flew over, I'd totally do your nails. And that polish is OPI Big Apple Red.

    OH MY POLISH!: Thanks, and will check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty polish on you and love all the hands picture :)

    I have a give-a-way check it out if you like
    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And for the heads up too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.