Thursday, June 24, 2010

China Glaze Awakening

Here is cupcakequeen22's pick. If you would like to make a request for what polish you want to see on this blog, go here.

Awakening is a totally kickass polish. It's a mauvey pink with a gold flash that's really distinct when you look at it head on. And you can totally see that on the pic, which was taken under an ott lite.



Two coats with TC. No issues with application. It certainly wasn't as streaky as the pic makes it out to be. Macro mode is good and bad this way.

Now here's some more cute Marvel Hero figurines. I now have five. Just missing one for the full set. I don't know if it's worth it because I don't even particularly like the last one. But you know... I have five, so close to six. Here's Chibi Iron Man.

6 comments:

  1. I love Awakening it's one of my favorite China Glaze polishes. I'm glad to see it is getting some love, because it usually doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice color on your hands, I'm going to have to look for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I may just have to pick this up after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a chibi Robert Downey Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the gold flash, the way it kind of shimmers through the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. StardustStephanie: Yeah, I'm so surprised how few times I've seen it. It's freaking awesome.

    Jackie S.: Thanks!

    cupcakequeen22: I totally think you need to.

    Stephanie: I'm not sure if he'd be as cute as Iron Man in chibi form.

    anne: Totally awesome, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.