Sunday, June 27, 2010

MAC Blue India

So yesterday I did ten manictures for charity. It was at my church's women's retreat. I offered to do manicures and the ladies would then in turn donate some money to the Canadian Red Cross if they chose. I ended up making about $40 for CRC. Pretty awesome.

Anyhow, origami's second pick.

Blue India is a super rich dusty deep blue. I know you guys have probably seen this everywhere, so I'll try not to dwell on it. Anyway, this pic was taken in low light. It was snowing when I had this mani on, way back in May, so the pic is a bit crummy.



Two coats. Application was great. Good pigmentation and went on smoothly. I also found it dried really fast. That's something I generally wouldn't notice, but I accidentally bumped my nails soon after my second coat and no mark. So pretty sweet.

Now the last chibi figurine I have. Chibi Spiderman. Ridiculously cute, no? *Hugs him* I think my faves are a tie between Spiderman and Hulk.



Now for some blog news! For the past three months I haven't picked my polish at all. And frankly, at this point, I don't think I'm capable of picking my own polish anymore. So I've made pick my polish a permanent part of this blog. You can check that out along the top where my pages are or click here. Seriously, have a look and make a request. I'd really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful concept for raising money for charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh, I'm not crazy about this color. I like the packaging, though. Too cute. I'm kicking myself for not getting MAC Ever Hip when the Lib of Lon stuff was out. Now it's like $30 on ebizzle. Frick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful of you to do this for charity...wish I would be given the same opportunity someday!

    Loving Spiderman too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Student's Guide To Nail Polish: It's definitely a good colour.

    peripatetic33: I got the idea from a local salon. They charged like half price but then all the money went to charity. =D

    Stephanie: I surprisingly like this colour. Didn't think I would. I hate it when I'm like, I don't like this at all when the product is on shelves, and then when it's off shelves, that's when I want it most.

    Lily nail: Same here!

    bellebathandbeyond: I'm lucky that it worked out so I could do it. And isn't he awesome?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.