Friday, June 18, 2010

Nubar Iced Licorice

Here's Skulda's pick. Number 13 for Round 2 of Pick My Polish.

Iced Licorice is a mauvish purple polish with gold flakies. Freaking. Awesome. I absolutely love this polish. Oh so much.





Three coats, no top coat. Application was good. And it lasted five days without any chips until I started working. So that's pretty awesome. *Loves*

Now here's some more cute for you. Chibi Captain America.



By the way, the official name for these little figurines is: Marvel Heroes 2 Inch Self-Vending (no capsules) Buildable Figures.

6 comments:

  1. i need this too! i love mauve and i super love gold flakes *u*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea how gorgeous that is. It is definitely on my Nubar list of *have* to owns. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my blog sale haul in and this shade is one among others, lol. Your swatches is just in time

    ReplyDelete
  4. jbrobeck: Yes, you do. Lol.

    lenah: Hahaha, yeah, the gold flakies sold it for me.

    Jo: Thankya.

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: I know, I was astounded how amazing it looked.

    Halifax: Hahaha, good to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.