Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge Dead Calm

Omg, I'm so tired. *Yawns*

Here's fishgirl182's pick.

Dead Calm is that perfect dark blue creme. Seriously. So freaking awesome. I loved the way this looked. Btw, my fingers are shiny because I've got some Mango Mend on them. I also went and got a container of Lemony Flutter. Now I get what people are constantly raving about. That stuff is goooood. But I don't particularly like the way it smells. Anyhow, yes, see picture.



This is good at one coat but I'm wearing two coats because I wasn't careful. So pigmented. Totally ended up with smurf fingers when I took it off. But absolutely worth it. So amazing.

Edit: And while you're here, please have a looksee at the pic of the moment. Really love that painting.

Edit 6/13/2010: Oh what the heck, here it is.



Kicking Horse Pass
by George Horne Russell. 1900, oil on canvas. Probably one of my favourite paintings. It's too bad I couldn't capure all the shades of blue with my scanner. It's just stunning.

7 comments:

  1. RBL polishes are so lush. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO pretty! Those are unfortunately not available here in Finland so not for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS. Want it now. Time for another RBL order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemony Flutter is awesome. Doesn't sting on raw wounds. This little cream actually cured my horrible bleeding cuticles (I sometimes wonder why they are so dry). I personally like its smell! It's weird for sure but it has a little lemon smell that I love and I know I love it because it did me good. It doesn't make sense of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jbrobeck: No! Mine! Hahaha.

    Mandy: I know eh? I'm so waiting for another sale.

    Nea: Aww, that's too bad. It's definitely hard to get a hold of them outside of the states.

    Stephanie: No Steph! Wait for a sale!

    SeeingSunshine: Fantastic, yes?

    jellynat: No, I totally understand that. I think it's growing on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.