Sunday, June 6, 2010

Zoya Tangy

Here be polishsis' pick. *Yawns* *Curls up* *Snooze* I really don't know why I've been so tired. But yes, on with the polish.

Tangy is a lime green shimmer. And I've only gotten a pic of three fingers because I ruined my index doing this swatch.



This is two coats, no TC. Probably could have used a third coat. I had no application problems. And it looks streakier than it is in real life.

Now here's a random pic for you. So for those following what I've been up to, you all know I work at the Military Museums. Today we're doing a big thing for a grand re-opening anniversary. There are going to be tours of the storage, where I work. So they pulled out a WWII motorcycle to show around. I actually really hope I'm allowed to show this to people. But here's a pic of it. I sorta think it's awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I already feel that Tangy and I are going to be very good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i knew how to ride a motorcycle that is one i would ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and it's awesome!

    Love that green...I'm a sucker for green polish

    Please checkout my blog
    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. polishsis: I hope so!

    jbrobeck: Isn't it awesome? The original owners had it restored and then didn't know what to do with it so just gave it to us. So more or less it's only ever been driven to get it to the museum and that's all.

    Jackie S.: Yes, totally springy shade.

    rmcandlelight: Thanks for the compliment! And checking out now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.