Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joe Fresh Nude

Another pick by Stephanie. I'd also like to take the time to direct your attention to the poll to your right. It's pretty straight forward. Check out bottle pics of the polish at Joe.ca and vote for as many as you like.

Nude is a rose tinted nude creme. It's a darker and pinker version of $OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff.



Two coats with topcoat. This is a borderline two coater, probably closer to a three coater. The formula is good though.

Pic of the moment: So last Friday night I stole the PPCLI's plush dalmatian. At the Military Museums, where I work, there are four regimental galleries, one Alberta gallery, one Air Force gallery and one Naval gallery. Each gallery has their own storage. I work in the Alberta gallery's storage. Next to us is the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) Regiment's storage. They left it unlocked Friday night. So I ran in, grabbed their dog and ran like mad to my car. Bwahahaha. Here is a picture of puppy. Cute no?



I pinned the little flower to his hat and planned to return him like that yesterday morning. But they didn't even notice him missing so puppy sits in our storage right now, where I give him lots of love. I also wrote a little story that I printed out and just stuck under their door when no one was there. It's called PPCLI Puppy's Grand Weekend Adventure. It's got pics of all the things he was up to during the weekend as well as captions. If anyone's interested in seeing it, feel free to email me at perrypiepolish at yahoo dot ca.

6 comments:

  1. (Multiple answer doesn't work for me. I can vote on only one polish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so weird. I chose the option for choosing multiple votes. Boo. And I can't edit now because someone has voted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color! And the pup of course--he's a real cutiepie!

    This color also reminds me of Sally Hansen complete salon manicure Beachy Keen that I have!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's totally in that same family. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this is definitely the sister of $OPI's Nonfat Soy Half Caff. :) I wonder if Joe is going to release any new color for Fall. I mean, I guess they'd have to...but I haven't seen anything about it.

    Also, can I just say that the whole puppy adventure thing is full of awesome sauce. I believe that's the technical term for it. I'm so going to email you for those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I don't know if they will be. I would love some new colours though. Great colours and great formula.

    And I hope you liked the little puppy adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.