Saturday, July 3, 2010

OPI At Your Quebec & Call

New month, new header! I think this one might have matched my old layout better though.

Origami's last pick. And also the last pick for Pick My Polish Round 2.

AYQ&C is an intriguing olive colour. The base is a grey-green polish but it's packed with gold shimmer, which gives it that blingy olive look. I'm actually a bit disappointed in this polish. I think it might just get so much hype that I was expecting it to wash my windows while pumping my gas.



Three coats with top coat. Despite being non-B3F, it doesn't smell as bad as the others. No application issues except for requiring a third coat.

Pic of the Moment: For the next couple of posts it's going to be some familiar but different pics. First up is my grad bears pic. You guys have seen this before, but StBFF totally made it into a stamp. So cute.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting color; I got this in a swap but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my faves - good choice PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polish is awesome. It's probably an acquired taste. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ "I was expecting it to wash my windows while pumping my gas."

    I love this polish but I would have to agree that there are other prettier things out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I was expecting it to wash my windows while pumping my gas. " LOL! Awesome.

    I think you're being completely fairly regarding the color. It appears to be very unique, but it has a LOT to live up to.

    *sigh* I told myself I wouldn't disappear again and then "vomit comment" (as you so eloquently described it, hahahaha)! But then life happened and the next thing you know...

    Anyhow, I'll try to pace myself this time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. KarenD: As far as unique colours go, this is totally unique. Give it a go, I wanna know what you think. =D

    Natalie: It is definitely a classic.

    Lily nail: Thanks!

    Skulda: Hahaha, maybe.

    bellebathandbeyond: I was totally expecting too much. But I think I like the idea of it more than the actual polish.

    origami: Comment any way you want. Really, it doesn't matter. Do what you like and what is best for you. Because any feedback is appreciated. And I love comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.