Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff

Stephanie's pick. I know why you picked this. It's because you work in a coffee shop, isn't it? Lol.

NSHC is a chocolatey nude creme. Really does look like coffee with soy. It's got a slightly rosey tint and doesn't lean as orange as this picture seems to.



Three coats with topcoat. Still streaky, but only under really close inspection under bright light. Formula is fine.

Pic of the moment: And now a cube! 12 pieces put together.

8 comments:

  1. I am a convert to nudes and I love this one. Never heard of it before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nudes, and this looks like a great one - I will have to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was definitely because I work in a coffee shop. I don't really think you can have non-fat soy, though. Maybe. I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is really cool I would love to know how to make one do you have a youtube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaljen: As far as I know, it's part of the regular line. =D

    awildermode: Thanks dude.

    Zara: Let me know what you think.

    Stephanie: Yeah, I wouldn't know if that's possible either.

    JustMe26: No I don't, but I might just do a tutorial on the blog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really crazy about nudes in general, but this one is pleasant. And the color does give me a craving for a cup of joe.

    Oh, and that origami? Awesome. Cuz, ya know, I'm a fan! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.