Sunday, August 29, 2010

American Apparel California Trooper

Lianne's pick.

Trooper is a light grey-beige creme. I don't think it's really a greige, for some reason I see greige as darker.



Two coats no topcoat. Great application, as with all AA polishes.

Pic of the moment: So I got a bit bored at work and I was playing with my little superheroes and placed them in a little line. My coworker, Andrea, then went and made a sign. They're facing the wrong direction, but you get the idea. Like? Hahaha.

6 comments:

  1. I think i like this color but im kinda on the fence. I like the look of it but i might like it a tad darker. Good pick though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color! I don't have anything like it, do you know if you can order these online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color, but I also would have liked it darker. I really can't decide if greiges look good on me or not, but this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my new favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE ABBEY ROAD SUPERHEROES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel: I wasn't a fan of how light it was.

    Lois: Yes ma'am.

    Varnish Vixen: I think it looked really odd on me, but I didn't give it much chance, I slapped something on top of it right away.

    April: Hahaha, really?

    Degenerasion: Thankya dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.