Friday, August 20, 2010

Avon Jade

Elle's pick.

Jade is a light green. Not pastel. And definitely not mint. Slightly more vibrant than the pic.



Two coats with topcoat. Good application, no issues at all. I have a bit of cuticle drag on my middle finger, but that was user error more than a formula issue. They also have a flat brush, which I love oodles and oodles.

Some blog business. I've switched my email from yahoo.ca to gmail.com. I just couldn't stand the amount of spam I got in yahoo. So my new contact email is perrypiepolish at gmail dot com. Feel free to email me if you have questions or comments. I'll still be answering emails that go to my yahoo account, but all email gets forwarded to the gmail account.

Pic of the moment: Another foxy. So freaking cute.

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great colour! I love greens! :)

    I am a new follower and you are welcome to my blog :)

    polishing-everafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color., I am going to buy it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love avon greens i saw another deep green one..i'm getting both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color is so pretty!
    I'm gonna buy it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.