Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OPI Crepes Suzi-ette

Crepes is a caramel red creme. And depending on the light, it'll shift from red to brown. Very interesting polish. I think it might be too fall for my current mood, though.



Two coats with topcoat. Probably could have used a third. As usual with OPI, no issues with application.

Pic of the moment: Super excited about showing you guys this. So this is the Avro Lancaster. The picture here is one of two in the world that can still fly. It was in Calgary last week and we went to go see it on a curatorial approved field trip. Lol. This is one sexy sexy plane. I was expecting it to be smaller, but it would make sense as it was a WWII heavy bomber.



It's just so sad that during the Second World War there were thousands of these and now there are only two that can still fly.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a cool plane! I may show this picture to my grandpa...he'd be surprised to enjoy something he saw on a nail polish blog. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this type of brown/red! cool that that plane is still around! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara: Hahaha, that'd be awesome. Totally show him and tell me what he thinks.

    Pretty: It's definitely an interesting polish. And I totally agree. Very awesome that it's still around and can fly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.