Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shopping: Nox Twilight Polishes

For those in Canada interested in getting the Twilight polishes, if you're near a London drugs, they have a buy two Twilight makeup items and get the third Twilight item free coupon. Twilight polishes are regularly $10 $8, so it's not too bad a deal. The lady I also talked to said the Twilight stuff was getting low in the warehouses, so this might mean that they're going to slowly withdraw from selling the Twilight stuff. So if you're interested, head out now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so Canadians do have access to this brand :) I don't have a London Drugs, but am glad for those who do. Not a big fan of the series but won't mind this polish line, for its fun packaging. How many did you get? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Nice blog!
    I'm following you. Maybe you can follow me, too?

    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halifax: I only grabbed 3. I didn't think I could pull the others off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.