Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spa Beauty Schools Top 50 Nail Blogs

Hi y'all,

I've gotten a few emails asking if I saw that my blog has been listed on Spa Beauty Schools' Top 50 Nail Blogs list. So I just wanted to let you know that I do indeed know and that I'm honoured. So click the badge to check out the list, there are a bunch of great blogs on it.

cosmetology schools
Top 50 Nail Blogs


I'm listed under #16.

University of Calgary grad and polish-holic, Helena Perry, may have a history degree and a biology and museum studies minor, but this blog is all (well mostly) about nail polish.

"Polished" Advice: PerryPie's Nail Polish Adventures really draws in it followers. Members can enter giveaways, but more importantly, they can recommend colors for Perry to review.

Nailin' It: Visitors can subscribe to posts, comments or both. Perry's blog archive, labels, and favorite blog links are helpful but rather unspecific. Instead of rooting through a lot of stuff to find what they're looking for, followers should use the blog's Google search.

The one negative comment about my blog was that my tags were hard to slog through. So I'd just like to ask you guys how to fix that. Do you think my blog is hard to search through or navigate? Where can I improve? Please leave me your thoughts. They'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Hmm I like the way your tags are.. all the brands together. I don't even do that organizing, but I wonder if I should start. Anyway, I don't know why they'd say it's hard to get through your tags, it's much better than a tag cloud (to me), and seems easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for your input. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is just fine, i find it easy to navigate.

    I really love how you have been adding a cute or funny photo to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deez! And I'm glad you like the pic of the moment. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is awesome the way it is. congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome, H! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!
    I don't see why they said your blog is hard to navigate. All the tags are on the side and easy to find and click on. Its pretty much the same system that most nail bloggers use. And the reason they use it is because it WORKS! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.