Saturday, September 4, 2010

Models Own Slate Green

Rach's second pick.

Slate green is a muted turquoise creme. Not sure if it's more green or blue. It sits right in between, perfect muted turquoise, I think.



Two coats with topcoat. I wish I had done three coats. I didn't get complete coverage. But it's not horrible at two. Good application. Non-3-free though. So stinky. Very very stinky.

Pic of the moment: StBFF made this for me. 32 pieces. It's actually more complicated than the other flower ball even though it has 28 less pieces to it. Totally cool.

4 comments:

  1. I loooove that color! <3 And wow, that flowerball looks so complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for this gorgeous swatch! What a great color ... I officially can't wait to wear it as soon as my Models Own haul comes in! I will remember to wear 3 coats. ;)

    Also wanted to say I'm loving the banner for this month and the pics of the moment. I love your blog, keep the swatches coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words! And I hope you enjoy your haul. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.