Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ardene Nail Polish

A tiny little Ardene haulage. I thought you guys would be interested in hearing about these polishes. For those who don't know, Ardene is a Canadian chain that sells clothes and accessories. They were at one point very similar to Claire's but have since moved away from more trinkety items and more toward clothing and accessories. I was happy to see they started selling their own line of nail polish. The new colours they have for fall are particularly awesome. Check it out. Two jellies, a taupe and a kickass green. There were more, a light beige, a light green, some glitters, but I didn't pick those up. These retail for $3.50, but I got them 2 5 for $10.



So what do you guys think? I sorta squealed when I saw these.

And just a little reminder to enter my giveaway. Link on the sidebar to the right.

7 comments:

  1. I've never noticed nail polish at Ardene's! Looking forward to hearing more about these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great!

    (Did you mean 4 for $10? 2 for $10 seems like not such a deal if they're $3.50 each normally.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo: I look forward to giving them a try. They're really nice colours.

    Karen: I'm a doof. They were 5 for $10. Lol, so only $2 each. That's what i was thinking when I wrote that. Thanks for catching my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the 5th bottle? Didn't make it to the photoshoot? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very pretty! I can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halifax: That one was a duplicate of Emerald Green, I'm sending that to a friend.

    Zara: Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link love, H! In both this post and the previous one.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.