Friday, October 1, 2010

Nubar Peacock Feathers

Kendall's pick.

Peacock Feathers is a deep grape purple shimmer that turns a very dark grey teal. A very subtle duochrome. This is why it looks so dark at the edges. The purple is a little more red-based than the picture shows. The bottle colour is the truer purple shade. Edit: Ok, my bad, it turns green at a different angle. In bright sunlight it is definitely green. Not subtle at all. Wow.



Three coats with topcoat. Alright, I totally need new topcoat. Anyone down in the states willing to do a swap with me or specially purchase some Poshe for me? I can swap Joe Fresh, Ardenes, and GOSH polishes. I can also swap chocolate. I'm experiencing intense tip shrinkage. If you can, please email me at perrypiepolish at gmail dot com. I would totally appreciate it. Alright back to the polish. This is actually good at two coats, but I added a third because I didn't do a very good job. Applies well, no issues.

Pic of the Moment: Spider Cat!!!! Hahahaha! Yeah, that's all your getting from me now. So beat.



And Mystique.



Daredevil.



See many more awesome Marvel Cats here. And thanks to my friend Mandy from Chocolate & Cream Cake for showing me. Totally check out her blog if you guys have a minute. So much interesting crap there. And I love her Nerd News.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...love the teal in Peacock Feathers! I wish I could send you some Poshe, but I don't live anywhere near a Sally's. *sobs* I'll pick some up the next time I'm in Connecticut (that's where the nearest Sally's is...haha)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hulk kitty. such cute faces!! I found some amazing top coat at Winners called Duri. no shrinkage. I am also having success with Barielle quick dry mani extender as a good top coat, and sally Hansen quick dri in the red bottle works with no shrinking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Peacock feathers, it has been in my wishlist forever.
    That Mystique cat is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I've been seeing this one a lot lately on blogs.

    I'd love to swap with you for some Poshe, but my nearest Sally's is two hours away, and my nearest allowance (yeah, I'm a 17-year-old with no personal income) is two weeks away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyy my pick! I love this color! Oh, and check your mail when you get back from China because you will have a new Poshe top coat (hopefully) waiting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.