Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ardene Emerald Green

Emerald Green is an emerald green shimmer. When they're talking jewel tone, this is what they're talkin' 'bout. Hot dang is this thing ever vibrant. I'm in too much of a vampy mood to really appreciate it though. This is another blue based polish with gold shimmer, much like GOSH Golden Dragon but not as blue. It's odd how gold shimmer never gets captured in pictures.



Two coats with topcoat. Applied smooth as buttah. No issues at all. Fantastic application.

Pic of the Moment: I've been finding it difficult to get my pics edited for posts lately. I'm the photographer at work. I spend all day either taking pictures or editing them, among other things. So when I get home, I'm really not interested in going through more pictures. But don't get me wrong, I'm getting paid to do something I actually quite enjoy. I get to take pictures of awesome things like Olympic torches, gold medals, and really really cool old stuff. I've been given a full photography set up, which is absolutely awesome. Or will be when it finally arrives. Hahaha. But I just wanted to let you guys know why it's taken me so long to get these pics out. Anyhow, just one pic of the moment for today.

I have named this piece of art The Search for EP Taylor. Bwahahaha. We were on the hunt for one image of EP Taylor in our archives. Oh good golly did we take apart the room trying to look for it. We never found it. This was the wasteland that resulted from the search.



I kinda think it looks like the hoodoos out in Drumheller, Alberta, what do you think?



Source.

11 comments:

  1. Omg, I just posted a haul with Emeral Green in it lol. Glad I picked a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lord that is a beautiful green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing shade of great!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that's some seriously nice green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful lit from within green. And I feel you about vampies...I keep reaching for deep cremes and jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this polish is just perfect. I love it.

    These pictures are really beautiful.
    Too bad you didn't found what were you looking for=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting green, I have "Golden Dragon", but this one seems deeper...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also just picked up this colour recently, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a beautiful green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.