Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MAC Jade Dragon

Jade Dragon is a dark forest green polish with blue micro-glitter. So awesome. I can't believe I considered not buying this. Actually, I almost didn't. Then I stepped into the MAC store, stopped for a fraction of a second and came out holding a MAC bag. I have no idea how it happened. But this polish is so worth it. I love how it's got that dark green, not in your face quality, but when you look closer, the blue just goes HI!



Two coats with topcoat. This is incredibly opaque. I would have gotten away with one coat if it wasn't for some mistakes. Topcoat is absolutely required though, it dries satiny. I really worry about staining though. Even just doing cleanup around my nails have left my skin kinda green. Really not looking forward to taking this off. Although I think I want to leave it on for a long, long time.

Pic of the Moment: A little while back StBFF was in Banff and she got me a pen. This was dangling from the top of it. Hello Kitty wearing a beaver costume! I couldn't stand it so I took it off and put it on my cell phone. It's so ridiculously cute.

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love Beaver Hello Kitty and Jade Dragon truly is amazing. I'm surprised it drys to a satin finish though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell, that Hello Kitty is so cute. I want one! Reppin' that maple leaf, right there.

    Jade Dragon does look gorgeous. It didn't do much for me when I looked at it at my MAC store, but on you...super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hello kitty :)
    nice green polish !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Perry - I just tagged you for the Stylish Blogger Award. http://www.varnishvixen.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged-for-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.