Monday, March 21, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics Never So Ever-Green

Natalie's pick. It's been ever so long since I've worn a polish from my
chosen-for-me-to-wear list. I've been in this super dark and vampy mood lately. And nothing on my list seemed to fit. My nails have also been in bad shape so lighter colours just don't look good right now.

Never So Ever-Green is a muted moss green with micro-glitter. It was a lot darker than I expected. And my pictures look much swampier than I expected. Just wearing it around, there's a little less yellow than the pics show.



Two coats with topcoat.

Pic of the Moment Last month, my friend Stacey, who's currently in Japan teaching, sent me a bunch of awesome stuff. (Edit: I wrote this entry weeks ago and it never occured to me to go and edit this when the earthquake happened. Stacey is totally fine. She's still there but she's ok. Just in case anyone was wondering.) I know what most of it is except for one. It's on the left above the green Kit Kat. They're paper flowers but I haven't the foggiest idea of what they're meant for.



So here's a run down of what I think these things are. Chopsticks, at the top, of course, then partially under that is origami paper, the Hello Kitty package is face blotting cloths (I think), beside that is apple scented lead, lip chap, then holographic glitter top coat nail polish. Now for the Kit Kats. I believe there's a fruit flavoured one and a wasabi flavoured one. Yup, that took a bit to figure out, but I'm 99% sure it's wasabi. It's the strangest thing. Lol.

6 comments:

  1. Wasabi Kit Kat...yum! Haha. I hope Stacey is okay in Japan! :(

    I love this polish, btw, it looks reminiscent of RBL Anne...but I don't own either, so I can't say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure those paper flowers are stickers. Can you remove the backing?
    You'd see those on envelopes or present wrapping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful color, unique too

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you sure the kit kat isnt green tea? I have a whole package of them from Japan. Japanese kit kats are the best!!! Oh, and if you get a chance enter my giveaway on my blog! http://polishondigitalpaper.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-cleaning-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is fine down here in Kyushu, thanks for your concern! :)

    Did you figure out if the flowers are stickers? haha.

    The kit kat flavor is.... yuzu and chilli! I have no idea what yuzu is in English... so here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chilli flavour kit kat was the strangest thing. Sweet and spicy! Lol. Thanks Stace!

      Delete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.