Sunday, March 6, 2011

L.A. Girl Color Addict Idol

Idol is a dark muted blue with gold shimmer that turns out looking a bit green. Perdy, no? I don't think the shimmer comes out as much as Intoxicate, but still pretty sweet. And reminds me a bit of MAC Blue India. Forgive the crappy picture of that one.



Two coats with topcoat. Again, perfect application. Nearly opaque at one coat, but just needs that second coat for perfection.

Pic of the Moment: Ok, so I had to show you guys this because it's so true. It's weird how asian women look exactly the same for decades, and then menopause hits and blammo, you're old.

11 comments:

  1. But you are already the height of 120 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at the cartoon :P

    Wow, Anonymous, what is your problem? That was uncalled for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Lawtons just brought out a new display of the Addict line, this shade looks pretty. And the pic is hilarious haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, hello Anonymous L. Rude! Anyway, that cartoon is hilarious, and your nails are gorg as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, you guys are super sweet for standing up for me. But I'm pretty sure I know who that is and they mean no harm. I'm definitely short and it's been a running joke among many of my friends. 3 out of my 4 nicknames are related to my height.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! This is so on point that I had to forward this along to all my cousins, though only a few of my older aunties have the requisite perm! We all had a huge laugh, thank you!

    This polish is so pretty. I love desaturated colors and gold shimmer. It's a winning combo in Idol and it might have to be my first from this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, love that color. Second, that cartoon is hysterical. And I've noticed it's kind of true. I feel that the same is true of Indian women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee! @ the cartoon.

    I love the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour!! It's really pretty, love the subtle gold shimmer!

    And LOL at the cartoon, it's so true, haha.
    (I'm Chinese myself, my friends and family loved it as well)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a asian woman and that cartoon is hilarious!! OMG it's so true,lololol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.