Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OPI The Show Must Go On!

Show Must Go On! is a fuschia foil with a gold flash. This is the brighter pink and foil version of La Boheme. Super fun and bright. I love how sometimes when you just turn your hand right, you see it turn gold. And definitely click that second pic to see a closeup of the particles in the polish. So cool.





Two coats with topcoat. Applied very smooth. No issues.

Pic of the Moment: This just makes me giggle. I don't watch Phineas and Ferb. But I love this for Perry the Platypus, the colour combination, and his name is Perry. Thanks to Andrea for sending this to me.



Also, have some dancing panda. Just because.



Blog Business: So after all this time, I have finally figured out how to enable email subscriptions for this blog. Good golly, I can't believe it took me this long. But Mandy walked me through it so it's all good. You'll find a field to input your email along my sidebar on the right, under the followers gadget.

6 comments:

  1. Perry is love. Both you and the platypus varieties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second picture. I haven't worn this as a full mani yet, so I'm going to go home and do that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite polishes. Wish I had a backup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.