Thursday, March 31, 2011

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is a deep emerald green jelly packed with gold micro-flakies. Love. I want to have its babies. They'll be beautiful green polish babies. I can't get over how magnificent this polish is.



Two coats with topcoat. The only downside is that because it's a jelly, it's not perfect at two coats. I applied it in relatively low light and didn't realize I had a some patchiness. Next time I would make sure to apply three coats. I would say the extra coat is worth it for the colour though. Or waiting more time between coats. But we all know I'm not capable of waiting.

Pic of the Moment: Handelingenkamer library on Andrea's Tumblr. So. Gorgeous.



Blog Business: Whoo! 600 followers. Small giveaway coming up. Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish (and a gorgeous library)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up a couple weekends ago :D Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. meet me under the misletoe looks awesome, as always :-D
    and this library... my haven will look just like this :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that I love that it is called Orly. Lol. Also, it's super cute.
    Also, also, I plan on visiting that library one day. Along with the Russian Archives O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally pronounce it O Rly? But it's supposed to be or-ly. Lol. Boring.

      Delete
  5. wow that library! and the polish of course...
    :)
    I actually never realized how pretty Mistletoe kisses was. Might have to be added to the ever growing want list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color :)

    would love your visit/follow @
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    --Michelle (singer from Korea)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm speechless.. I need to visit this library!! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.