Saturday, April 30, 2011

Joe Fresh Jade

Super quick post for today.

Jade is a slightly muted forest green creme. Apologies for the bubbles. I was at the end of my bottle of poshe. It almost seems like I'm always at the end of my bottle. *Sigh*



Two coats with topcoat. No application issues.

For anyone down in the States who might be interested in Joe Fresh, you'll be happy to hear they're opening their first store south of the border. So far just in New York. But they've got big plans.

Pic of the Moment: My coworkers gave me this tshirt for my Birthday. Absolutely hilarious. They wrote their names on the peeps. The middle one is Gladys written upside down.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful green! I would love to try this brand, I hope they consider making it to Europe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! And I hope Joe Fresh does break into the US; the bottles are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are COMMENTS!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS MISSY!
    Also
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i really like it!

    following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This nail color is just beautiful! That's a great b-day present :). Great blog - definitely following!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. green sure is the flavor for springtime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.