Saturday, June 4, 2011

Butter London Come To Bed Red

Hello gorgeous raspberry red creme. Early in my nail polish obsession, I wanted this polish but couldn't justify the price. I found it sometime early this year, if I can remember correctly, for not too bad a price and picked it up. So happy I did, long time lemming fulfilled! Don't you love those?



Two coats with topcoat. Went on smooth with nothing to note in terms of application.

Noms of the Moment: As some of you may know, I love to bake. Mostly I stick to cookies. But every once in a while I'll branch out.

Coconut Cupcakes. Some with shredded coconut on top and some without. I was super happy with how these turned out. I actually don't really like coconut myself, but I must admit, these were good.



Bacon Quiche. These were so unbelievably good. I mean how can you go wrong with eggs and bacon? And so super easy. Mine don't look very good, though. I swear, tasted way better than they looked.

10 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful color, and I definitely have to make bacon quiche for breakfast soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color, i gotta find it http://britters89.blogspot.com/ please follow and join

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail color is gorgeous~
    & yumm! Those dishes look delicious!
    I want to try making them <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous red. And those treats look amazing!

    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i rally love the shade! and those cupcakes look yummy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that colour is too red for me.
    The cupcakes are just right though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 3 Free Nail Polish brands like Butter London, and Finger Sweets Brand

    http://www.MyFingerSweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Perry pie!

    I want to make the coconut cupcakes for my son's baptism. Seeing as how you used a cake recipe, how long did you bake the cupcakes for? And..how many did the recipe make?
    thanks!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't remember exactly how many cupcakes the recipe made, but I'm pretty sure it was close to 24. And you bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes. Hope that helps. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does help!
    Thanks.
    Natalie :)

    PS - I changed my blog. You used to follow me @ "on beauty and polish"...but I deleted that one and have started again. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.