Sunday, June 19, 2011

China Glaze Below Deck

A muted purple creme. Totally dries darker than the bottle colour. Love how it turned out. I don't generally wear colours like this, though. And it does not match the green sweater I'm wearing. Lol.



Two coats with base coat. Great formula. Almost perfect at one coat, but I added the second just in case.

Pic of the Moment: I've gone and added to the Chibi Superheroes family. Although I can't really call this one a superhero. Maybe he's just the black sheep of the family. Lol. I introduce to you, Chibi Venom!

6 comments:

  1. i picked this up from ulta , gosh it looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour and it's a great nearly neutral, looks good with all colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color! I'm going to have to pick a bottle up! And, I agree with Sarah, its totally your color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite polishes. Such a gorgeous and flattering color, surprisingly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look so nice on you. It's making me want it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.