Wednesday, July 27, 2011

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada

Hello neon green! Whoo! This is what you wear to get noticed. I totally picked this colour because it was the last week of my contract and I wanted to leave an impression. Also, one of my coworkers is very conservative when it comes to nail colour and I just wanted to kinda rub something ridiculously obnoxious in her face. Hahaha. I'm a brat. But this colour is so fun. Hello summer!



Three thick coats with topcoat. Coverage is not bad. Still spotty though. Neons never seem to apply very well. And as a neon, it also dries matte, so have that topcoat handy.

Pic of the Moment: Have a blurry cupcake pic! And check out the army of cupcakes in the background. This is a crummy cell phone pic. Sorry homies.



Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

10 comments:

  1. That color is awesome! I totally would have done the same thing with an in your face color lol.

    Cupcakes look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - just found your blog and became a follower. Love this crazy colour! Love how you add a "pic of the moment" too. Your nails are the perfect length and shape in my opinion! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color too; it looks great on you! I'm such a sucker for green polishes!
    Just started my own blog (greeneyespinknails.blogspot.com); check it out if ever you feel like it and have the time to do so.

    Greeneyespinknails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant stop staring at these cupcakes!
    neon green with cupcake, what can be better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love that you picked a nail color to make a statement. It's definitely a summer color! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you pipe the frosting on your cupcakes? They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually got a piping tool for frosting. =D It's basically a tube with a plunger that you fill with frosting then a flower tip so it comes out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to taste one of crazy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a hot green! Can't wait to buy it myself! And I love your army of cupcakes :D it makes me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the green! Looks so fresh. Great blog too :) Check out grumpybutgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.