Thursday, August 25, 2011

Butter London British Racing Green

Oh good golly, hello dark forest green with subtle shimmer. Gawgeous. *Wub*



Two coats with top coat. I think if I were more careful, I totally would have gotten away with just one coat. Fantastic pigmentation. Smooth application. Glorious.

Pic of the Moment: So last week I was Chicago visiting family. As it was my first ever trip down in the States, I hauled nail polish like nuts. Hahaha. Here's a pic of my haul. Half of it's for StBFF. And notice my multiple Poshes. So happy I have a backup stash as I don't have access to them at home.



I got to try the famous Chicago deep dish pizza while I was down there. Pretty good, but not as great as I think I hyped it up to be. Also tried Popeye's. I will admit, that's some good chicken and I crave more.

8 comments:

  1. You didn't do too bad, haha. I was worst when I was down there shopping. But post more often, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spot a minty, jade green and Essence nail polishes! What are the two bottles to the right of the OPI Shatter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Racing Green is really gorgeous!!! Love it! <3 And love your haul - that Ulta set is really amazing, especially for pedis. The colors have such a beautiful glass fleck finish! I wish they made full sizes of those. :D Enjoy your new pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! And I love the green.

    I got a pack of those Hello Kitty polishes and I don't know if it was just the one I tried, but it was an awful formula. It took ages and many coats to build up to opacity and then even longer to take off. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! I love dark greens!! it looks gorgeous!
    nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halifax: I don't know what's been up. Haven't felt the words flow. Also, feeling to ADHD to sit down to write lately.

    Ashley: Those are Ulta brand polishes. =)

    idrinknailpolish: I'm so excited to try that little set. They look so awesome!

    Mandy: I so didn't get those HK polishes to wear. Purely for Sarah's collection. They didn't look all that great.

    Nailderella: Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dark greens :D

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a late this party, but that's a nice sized haul. I do love those mini HK polishes. My daughter got a set for her birthday and the colors are super cute!

    Also, yes, Popeye's is delicious. One of the only places I miss eating at since I've cut fast food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.